The STANDARD S is a more convenient version of the STANDARD gas filling system. Up to 4 IG units can be filled simultaneously. Ideal for companies that want to fill glass after manual sealing, or for special filling stations.
The higher level of convenience is extremely advantageous for filling IG units with different formats, because during the filling process, the gas concentration in each unit is measured automatically according to a specified cycle. The filling lines work autonomously. Consequently the filling process for each IG unit is ended as soon as the set gas concentration is reached.
Advantages of the STANDARD S gas filling system:
- low acquisition costs and operating costs
- integrated analyser with high accuracy and stability
- internal changeover between the filling lines
- desired gas concentration can be individually adjusted
- suitable for all standard gases and gas mixtures
The capacity with four filling lines is approximately 500 units1).
This system also has additional operating and monitoring convenience that only HELANTEC offers: safety in operation, reliable gas concentrations, as well as low gas consumption. Only the STANDARD SL offers higher capacity for conventional gas filling technology.
NOTE: This filling technology is primarily used outside of the production line (off-line) and is suitable for units up to 2.0 m² in size. For larger units there is danger of excessive bulging during the filling process. Consequently for larger units we recommend that you use a gas filling system with fast-fill technology.
1) At 8 hours/day and for IG units with 0.8 m² / 14 mm spacers / 11.2 litre volume / argon / 90% gas concentration.