With its 5 filling lines, the STANDARD SL offers the highest capacity and the highest level of convenience of the conventional gas filling systems. The gas concentration is continuously measured during the entire filling process by an integrated gas analyser.
The gas analyser changes over internally between the individual filling lines, measures the gas concentration and displays it. The filling process is ended automatically as soon as the set gas concentration is reached. The desired gas concentration can be set by the user himself.
Through the use of an additional pump per filling line, as well as the optimised filling speed, an extremely low gas consumption is realised at short filling times and with reliable gas concentration.
Advantages of the STANDARD SL:
- integrated analyser with high accuracy and stability
- internal changeover between the filling lines
- desired gas concentration can be set individually
- an additional pump for each filling line
- suitable for all standard gases and gas mixtures
The capacity with five filling lines is approximately 680 units1).
NOTE: This filling technology is primarily used outside of the production line (off-line) and is suitable for units up to 2.0 m² in size. For larger units there is danger of excessive bulging during the filling process. Consequently for very large units we recommend that you use a gas filling system with fast-fill technology.
1) At 8 hours/day and for IG units with 0.8 m² / 14 mm spacers / 11.2 litre volume / argon / 90% gas concentration.