With the ISO-Altimeter PROFESSIONAL the IG unit is prepared in production in such a manner that it is flat at the higher altitude or lower altitude of the installation site. Additional after-treatment is not required!
The ISO-Altimeter PROFESSIONAL is the further development of our proven predecessor model. Intuitive operation via touch screen, clear user guidance and versatile functions are only a few of the features that characterise our pressure balance system.
Other special characteristics:
- Pressure is balanced on the basis of the average annual climatic values at the installation site.
- The actual production conditions, (temperature and air pressure) are considered.
- Suitable for double glazed and triple glazed insulated glass (symmetric and asymmetric).
- Suitable for special formats (triangle, parallelogram, circle, etc.).
- Suitable for all standard gases.
- Processing of data exported from every order processing software program.
- Automatic documentation of each pressure-compensated IG unit.
- Connection to a central database – easy management of evidence if there are complaints.
- Data transmission, remote query and remote maintenance via network connection.
To achieve short cycle times, there has been a conversion to completely new technology. This enables us to execute the pressure balance with the highest accuracy and within the shortest time possible. To avoid operating errors, all data required for the pressure balance is loaded automatically from a list. The most efficient procedure is simply scanning a barcode on the IG unit.
The ISO-Altimeter PROFESSIONAL is a complete system for which no additional PC is required. All you need is a power connection and you can balance the pressure of IG units for higher-altitude installation sites. In this regard, vacuum pressure in the IG unit is generated in production. Through this measure the IG unit will be flat at the higher-altitude installation site.
If your production is located at an altitude that is higher than the subsequent installation site, naturally with our pressure balancing system you can also pressure balance the IG units. For this, you require only a gas bottle (compressed air, argon or krypton), to generate excess pressure in the IG unit, so that your IG unit is flat at the lower-altitude installation site.
Naturally we also take into consideration the average yearly climatic conditions at the installation site, which in some cases is of major significance for the pressure balance.
The HELANTEC valve is a small but important detail. Only with this valve can it be ensured that the executed pressure balance remains intact and that your assured characteristic of the IG unit does not change.