The Leakfinder 2.0 detects leaks in insulated glass production. With the Leakfinder 2.0 you find the answers to the questions:
- Why do I fail to achieve good and stable gas concentration?
- And why do I consume so much gas?
The cause is often leaks. And here saves you the Leakfinder a long and tedious search.
- where the butyl cord leaks
- where the contact pressure is insufficient
- where the connectors leak
The following points should be checked regularly, particularly for expensive gases:
- Are the hose connections leak-proof?
- Are the valves leak-proof?
- Is the cylinder pressure reducer leak-proof?
- Are the threaded unions leak-proof?
The HELANTEC Leakfinder 2.0 is a further development of the proven predecessor model. It is even easier to handle, easier to operate and more attractively priced. It is the universal tool and should be part of every insulated glass production.